How do I setup Outlook Express?
Please note, replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.
1. Open Express.
2. Click on Tools > Accounts.
3. Click on Add > Mail
4. In the box enter your Display Name, (Any name will work here)
5. Click next.
6. Enter your real email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Click Next
8. Enter the POP3 And SMTP Servers, these are
9. Click Next
10. Enter your account name.. (username)
11. Enter your password.. ( Password ) Note passwords are CaSe SeSiTiVe.
12. Click Finish...Your done...
After successfully creating your mail, you have to enabled SMTP Authentication before you can send email.
Click Tools->Accounts->Choose the account that you have just configured and click
From the properties dialog box, Select the Servers Tab and check MyServer Requires Authentication.
Was this answer helpful?
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should only arrive...
The following code is developed in VB: Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) '...
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu, and...
Greylisting (or graylisting) is a method of defending e-mail users against spam. A mail transfer...
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...