How do I setup Outlook Express?
Please note, replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.
1. Open Express.
2. Click on Tools > Accounts.
3. Click on Add > Mail
4. In the box enter your Display Name, (Any name will work here)
5. Click next.
6. Enter your real email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Click Next
8. Enter the POP3 And SMTP Servers, these are
9. Click Next
10. Enter your account name.. (username)
11. Enter your password.. ( Password ) Note passwords are CaSe SeSiTiVe.
12. Click Finish...Your done...
After successfully creating your mail, you have to enabled SMTP Authentication before you can send email.
Click Tools->Accounts->Choose the account that you have just configured and click
From the properties dialog box, Select the Servers Tab and check MyServer Requires Authentication.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Visit the following web site: http://help.sbcglobal.net/servabuse.php2. You may be prompted...
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should only arrive...
The following code is developed in VB: Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) '...
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server. From...
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...