Using CuteFTP to Access Your FTP Site
Acessing your ASPWebHosting web hosting account with Cute FTP is extremely simple, and no different then how you would configure Cute FTP to access other FTP resources.
- Start CuteFTP.
- You should see the Connection Wizard Dialog box. Click Cancel.
- Click File -> Site Manager. You should now see the Site Settings for New Site dialog box.
- Enter a name you want to identify your ASPWebHosting Web host FTP account in the Label for site box.
- Enter ftp.yourwebsite.com in the Host Name or IP Address Box. You can enter either your FTP address (ftp.yourwebsite.com) or the temp FTP address in this box. Your FTP information can be found in the Account Information Section of the control panel.
- Enter your username in the FTP site User Name box.
- Enter your password in the FTP site Password box.
- Click Edit Button. You should now see the Site Properties dialog box.
- Make sure User PASV mode is checked.
- Make sure the Default Remote Directory is blank.
- Hit OK.
- Hit Connect.