How do I create an additional FTP user?
Depending on your web hosting plan. You can have more than 1 FTP user on each web hosting account. You can use these users for multiple purposes, password protection and FTP
For old control panel, to set up an additional FTP user, follow the procedure below:
- Log on to ASPWebHosting control panel and navigate to the FTP
- Then go to Manage FTP User
- then click on the domain name that you want to add.
- there is an option to add another user
- Fill in the details and then click submit
For DotNetPanel, to set up an additional FTP user, please click here.
Was this answer helpful?
Please follow these instructions below to change the Internet Explorer FTP client mode to Active,...
Basically you can use any ftp client to access our ftp server. But we recommed...
Check to see if you have FrontPage Version Control enabled in the FrontPage Web...
Open FileZilla interface 1. Go to Edit >> Settings >> FTP2. Click the radio button...