Setup Merchant Details
Merchant Gateway is the media for conducting transactions with online credit card processing centers. The software tracks gateway usage and provides statistical information on the number of transactions and total charges for every particular gateway.
With this Merchant gateway you can charge for the service you provide.
We support Paypal and 2CO merchant gateway.
And here is the step to setup your Merchant Gateway :
1. At the Reseller Admin page, Click Merchant Details Tab
2. You can choose 2 merchant options (Paypal and 2CO) from the drop down menu.
3. After you choose what payment you want to use, you can enter your paypal email address or 2CO
username in the Merchant Username.
4. Please make sure you have input the right Merchant Username, and you can click Add to setup your
5. For Paypal Account, Please Set Paypal AutoReturn option to Yes, and Payment Data Transfer to On
Under Profile-->Website Payment Preferences.
6. For 2Checkout Account, Please enter http://secure.gonewithewind.com/Thankyou.aspx?ID=2 as
Approved URL and Pending URL on your Look and Feel settings page.
You can set both of this Merchant gateway (Paypal and 2CO), so your client can choose which payment they want to use.
Was this answer helpful?
Reseller can suspend or resume their client account from reseller control panel. Please remember...
When your client create support ticket, this ticket will send to you as their reseller. You can...
This is the step to access your reseller control panel : 1. Open your 'new account notification'...
Hosting Plan determines the account type or, in other words, priveleges and hosting...
Company Info contain details about your Reseller Company name, Company Description, Support and...