- Login to DotNetPanel.
- Click your Package under Packages.
- Click File Manager.
- Click The folder for the domain you wish to manage.
- Click the WWW root folder to manage the files that appear on your site.
- Click the "padlock" icon.
- There are only two user's which permissions you would need to change Select the read or write permissions which you wish to modify.
- Click the "Replace permissions on all child objects" to have these changes apply to all folders and files below the one you are modifying.
- Click Set Permissions.
How to access file manager and change permissions
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel
Was this answer helpful?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Databases -> MS SQL 2008 or MySQL 5.x...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Your domain name Click...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5) Click on...
If you would like to change the password for your DotNetPanel main account, you will simply...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you...