How to change your Password
If you would like to change the password for your DotNetPanel main account, you will simply need to follow these steps:
- Login to your client area http://services.aspwebhosting.com.au/.
- Click on "My Services" tab.
- On the next page you will see a green colored table, then click on the small View Details icon on the most right column of the table.
- On the next page, scroll down and you will find a field to reset your DotNetPanel password.
If you would like to change the password for your Reseller client account, you simply need to follow these steps :
- Login to DotNetPanel.
- Click "All Customer" option under your hosting spaces column.
- Click the username of the customer you want to change its password.
- Underneath your customer information located on the right hand side, you will see a change password button.
- Click the Change Password button.
- Input your new password in both boxes and click "Change Password" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Your domain name Click...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Hosting Package Name Click on Mail -> Accounts Click...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you...
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel Login to DotNetPanel....
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5) Click on...