How to change your Password
If you would like to change the password for your DotNetPanel main account, you will simply need to follow these steps:
- Login to your client area http://services.aspwebhosting.com.au/.
- Click on "My Services" tab.
- On the next page you will see a green colored table, then click on the small View Details icon on the most right column of the table.
- On the next page, scroll down and you will find a field to reset your DotNetPanel password.
If you would like to change the password for your Reseller client account, you simply need to follow these steps :
- Login to DotNetPanel.
- Click "All Customer" option under your hosting spaces column.
- Click the username of the customer you want to change its password.
- Underneath your customer information located on the right hand side, you will see a change password button.
- Click the Change Password button.
- Input your new password in both boxes and click "Change Password" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Step by Step on Accessing "View Space Summary" on your DotNetPanel: Login to your DotNetPanel...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Domains Select the Domain you wish to...
In order to create an FTP account, you can follow these steps: Login to DotNetPanel Click...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your PackageName Click on website Click on your website name...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you...