How to create an FTP account
In order to create an FTP account, you can follow these steps:
- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click FTP accounts under the Hosting Space Menu on the left.
- Click the "Create FTP Account" button underneath the FTP Accounts section you just opened.
- Input a Username into the username box
- Input and confirm your password in both dialog boxes
- Click on the "Home Folder:" box. This will bring up a pop up menu in which you can select the folder that the account will have access to. The default location is fine if you do not need to specify a specific folder
- Ensure that both "Read" and "Write" are selected under Access Rights
- Click Save
Was this answer helpful?
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel Login to DotNetPanel....
Login to DotNetPanel Click your PackageName Click on website Click on your website name...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Your domain name In...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Your domain name Click...
If you have not created a Top Level Domain with a site or pointed to a website, here are the...