How to create an FTP account
In order to create an FTP account, you can follow these steps:
- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click FTP accounts under the Hosting Space Menu on the left.
- Click the "Create FTP Account" button underneath the FTP Accounts section you just opened.
- Input a Username into the username box
- Input and confirm your password in both dialog boxes
- Click on the "Home Folder:" box. This will bring up a pop up menu in which you can select the folder that the account will have access to. The default location is fine if you do not need to specify a specific folder
- Ensure that both "Read" and "Write" are selected under Access Rights
- Click Save
Was this answer helpful?
If you have not created a Top Level Domain with a site or pointed to a website, here are the...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your PackageName Click on website Click on your website name...
Login to DotNetPanel. Click your Package. Click on File Manager. Click on Create Access DB...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Mail -> Accounts Select the account you...
Step by Step on Accessing "View Space Summary" on your DotNetPanel: Login to your DotNetPanel...