How to create an FTP account
In order to create an FTP account, you can follow these steps:
- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click FTP accounts under the Hosting Space Menu on the left.
- Click the "Create FTP Account" button underneath the FTP Accounts section you just opened.
- Input a Username into the username box
- Input and confirm your password in both dialog boxes
- Click on the "Home Folder:" box. This will bring up a pop up menu in which you can select the folder that the account will have access to. The default location is fine if you do not need to specify a specific folder
- Ensure that both "Read" and "Write" are selected under Access Rights
- Click Save
Was this answer helpful?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Domains Select the Domain you wish to...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Mail -> Accounts Select the account you...
Login to your DotNetPanel Click on Domains Click on your domain name, for (example...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Your domain name Click...