How to Transfer SQL database from My Database Server to your Database Server
- From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and Export Data then click Next.
- In the Source Server field, type in the Name or IP of the source server (your server), choose Use SQL Server Authentication, type in your username and password, choose your database from the "Database" field, click Next.
Note: You can also use Windows Authentication if the SQL server is a local server.
- In the Destination Server field, type in the hostname of the ASPWebHosting.com.au SQL Server (this is listed in your hosting control panel), choose Use SQL Server Authentication, type in your ASPWebHosting.com.au database username and password (this was sent in your database order confirmation email), choose your database from the Database field, click Next.
- Choose Copy objects…, click Next.
- Uncheck Use Default Option.
- Click Options, uncheck Copy Database users and database roles, Copy SQL Server logins,Copy object-level Permissions.
- Leave next window as is, click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, please create a support ticket for more information. The quota of the MSSQL database came...
No. We do not support this type of database as this database is only meant for development...
If you already own a domain name and you wish to use that domain name with a hosting account on...
Error: Management Studio Express 2008 to access my shared hosted SQL 2005 / 2008 Standard. I...