Using FileZilla to Access Your FTP Site
Acessing your ASPWebHosting web hosting account with FileZilla is extremely simple, and no different then how you would configure FileZilla to access other FTP resources.
- Start FileZilla FTP Client.
- Enter ftp.yourwebsite.com in the Host Name or IP Address Box. You can enter either your FTP address (ftp.yourwebsite.com) or the temporary URL / instant alias address in this box. (Your FTP information can be found in the Account Information Section of the old control panel. In DotNetPanel you can find it under FTP Users menu)
- Enter your username in the FTP site User Name box.
- Enter your password in the FTP site Password box.
- The Port box can be leaved empty, as it will connect using default FTP port 21.
- Hit Connect.