How to set Active mode on FileZilla?
Open FileZilla interface
1. Go to Edit >> Settings >> FTP
2. Click the radio button for the Active Mode
3. Below the FTP (at the Left Side) , click on the Active Mode, and then Give a checklist to the "Limit Local Ports used by FileZilla"
4. Put the Lowest Ports with 6000, and the Highest with 7000.
5. Restart your FileZilla ( Close and re-open it Again)
Was this answer helpful?
Basically you can use any ftp client to access our ftp server. But we recommed...
Please follow these instructions below to change the Internet Explorer FTP client mode to Active,...
Check to see if you have FrontPage Version Control enabled in the FrontPage Web...