How do I configure my ASP.NET 3.5 Framework?
To configure your ASP.NET3.5 Framework, it is pretty easy via our control panel.
For Old In House Control Panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://copanel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Please navigate to IIS Manager -> Set .NET Version
3. Please set it to .NET2
For New DotNetPanel control panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://panel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Click on "Web sites"
3. Click on the web site name you want to set its .NET version
4. Click on "Extension" tab
5. In the ASP.NET drop down menu, click and choose "2.0" or "2.0 Integrated Pipeline"
If there is a problem, please contact our Support Team.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, that is possible. In fact you can set the read and write permission yourself. Our control...
You have to use System.Web.Mail namespace Below is the code snippets : using System.Web.Mail;...
This error usually means that the ASPNet user does not have adequate permission to access the...
I get the following error when my ASP.NET application connects to the MS SQL server:...