How do I configure my ASP.NET 3.5 Framework?
To configure your ASP.NET3.5 Framework, it is pretty easy via our control panel.
For Old In House Control Panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://copanel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Please navigate to IIS Manager -> Set .NET Version
3. Please set it to .NET2
For New DotNetPanel control panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://panel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Click on "Web sites"
3. Click on the web site name you want to set its .NET version
4. Click on "Extension" tab
5. In the ASP.NET drop down menu, click and choose "2.0" or "2.0 Integrated Pipeline"
If there is a problem, please contact our Support Team.
Was this answer helpful?
You have to use System.Web.Mail namespace Below is the code snippets : using System.Web.Mail;...
For Internet Explorer Web Controls to work properly you need to have the required HTML...
This happens because of the web.config custom Error page is set to RemoteOnly or On. If you...
After disabling anonymous access in the permission manager in the control panel, ASP.net pages...