How do I configure my ASP.NET 3.5 Framework?
To configure your ASP.NET3.5 Framework, it is pretty easy via our control panel.
For Old In House Control Panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://copanel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Please navigate to IIS Manager -> Set .NET Version
3. Please set it to .NET2
For New DotNetPanel control panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://panel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Click on "Web sites"
3. Click on the web site name you want to set its .NET version
4. Click on "Extension" tab
5. In the ASP.NET drop down menu, click and choose "2.0" or "2.0 Integrated Pipeline"
If there is a problem, please contact our Support Team.
Was this answer helpful?
Our SMTP Server requires authentication before you can send email, But If your ASP or ASP.net...
The ASPNet (user as which ASP.NET runs) user permission does not inherit into the subweb....
For Internet Explorer Web Controls to work properly you need to have the required HTML...
ASP.net has its own built-in error handling. To set up custom error handling for your ASP.net...
This error usually means that the ASPNet user does not have adequate permission to access the...