How do I configure my ASP.NET 3.5 Framework?
To configure your ASP.NET3.5 Framework, it is pretty easy via our control panel.
For Old In House Control Panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://copanel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Please navigate to IIS Manager -> Set .NET Version
3. Please set it to .NET2
For New DotNetPanel control panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://panel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Click on "Web sites"
3. Click on the web site name you want to set its .NET version
4. Click on "Extension" tab
5. In the ASP.NET drop down menu, click and choose "2.0" or "2.0 Integrated Pipeline"
If there is a problem, please contact our Support Team.
Was this answer helpful?
This error usually means that the ASPNet user does not have adequate permission to access the...
The ASPNet (user as which ASP.NET runs) user permission does not inherit into the subweb....
This error is caused by a newly introduced feature of .NET Framework 1.1, called "Request...
ASP.net has its own built-in error handling. To set up custom error handling for your ASP.net...
After disabling anonymous access in the permission manager in the control panel, ASP.net pages...