How do I configure my ASP.NET 3.5 Framework?
To configure your ASP.NET3.5 Framework, it is pretty easy via our control panel.
For Old In House Control Panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://copanel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Please navigate to IIS Manager -> Set .NET Version
3. Please set it to .NET2
For New DotNetPanel control panel :
1. Please login to your control panel http://panel.aspwebhosting.com.au/
2. Click on "Web sites"
3. Click on the web site name you want to set its .NET version
4. Click on "Extension" tab
5. In the ASP.NET drop down menu, click and choose "2.0" or "2.0 Integrated Pipeline"
If there is a problem, please contact our Support Team.
Was this answer helpful?
This error may occur if the application is being run out of a subfolder and the subfolder is not...
This happens because of the web.config custom Error page is set to RemoteOnly or On. If you...
ASP.net has its own built-in error handling. To set up custom error handling for your ASP.net...