Transfer Domain Name without any downtime
To complete the transfer of your domain from other registrar to ASPWebHosting.com.au without any downtime, please follow the following steps:
- Register an account with us at https://services.aspwebhosting.com.au/
- ASPWebHosting.com.au will give you a temporary URL for you to upload and test your site.
- Test your site in the temporary URL and make sure everything is working fine.
- Once you are happy with everything, do the DNS Transfer from your domain registrar.
- Please note that, don't terminate your hosting account with your old hosting provider if you did not want any downtime for your site, during the propagation. This is because DNS propagation will take between 24-48 hours to complete.
- After 2 to 3 days during the DNS propagation, you can then safely terminate your hosting account with your previous provider.
If there is a problem in between steps above, the transfer process will be delayed and it can take longer than 24-48 hours. Should you have further questions, please contact our Support Team via your ticketing portal.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, you can access your domain using both yourDomainName.com or www.yourDomainName.com
To complete the transfer of your domain from other registrar to ASPWebHosting.com.au, please...
In order to transfer domain name you need to verify 3 things below : the domain name has been...
To complete the transfer of your domain to other registrar, You will need to make sure that the...