Transfer of Domain Name from other Domain Registrar to ASPWebHosting.com.au
To complete the transfer of your domain from other registrar to ASPWebHosting.com.au, please follow the following steps:
- Open this URL : https://services.aspwebhosting.com.au/cart.php?a=add&domain=register
- Choose second option "I want to transfer my domain to AspWebhosting.com.au (MicroData Pty Ltd)"
- On Step 3, please include your EPP code (you can get that from your old domain registrar)
- Input the Nameserver address, if you want to use Custom Nameserver
- Then follow next steps until you complete the order
- Once its done, we'll process and initiate the domain transfer
- It will send approval email to address registered on your whois domain, and you will need to confirm to complete the transfer
To ensure that there is no downtime during the domain transfer, we highly recommend you to read the steps outlined in KB
The domain transfer is free of charge, but you just need to pay for 1 year renewal ahead through us. Please visit our livechat service for further information.
Was this answer helpful?
To complete the transfer of your domain from other registrar to ASPWebHosting.com.au without any...
Yes, you can access your domain using both yourDomainName.com or www.yourDomainName.com
To complete the transfer of your domain to other registrar, You will need to make sure that the...
Yes, definetely. However we do recommend you to host the DNS with us, as our control panel comes...